This week, winners of Global Business Tech Awards have been announced, in which I have had the fortunate opportunity to co-participate as a judge. I delve into these realms because you meet interesting people and projects, learn different approaches to problem-solving, and gain insights and ideas from other cultures, innovative solutions, as well as modes of assessment and evaluation.
This year, I have personally witnessed projects from various sectors that caught my attention. Here are some of the ones that stood out:
– HealthTech (The Joy Club): https://thejoyclub.com
– Autonomous and Electric Driving Automation (Octopus): https://octopusev.com
– Property Tech (Plentific): https://www.plentific.com
– Fintech (The ClearScore Group): https://lnkd.in/g2dnZqpc
– Manufacturing Tech Disruptor (Smartech Manufacturing Tech).
– Edtech (Immersify Education): https://lnkd.in/gxNz467G
– SAAS (Shoplazza and its founder): https://www.shoplazza.com
– Cyber Security (Performanta): https://lnkd.in/gY-PJxQF
– Best Use Of Data (Fifty & AKA US): Harry Potter & The Cursed Child NYC Relaunch.
And lastly, two projects with significant social impact that I loved:
– Best use of Innovation (Nobi – AI Powered Lamp): https://lnkd.in/gvx8xShW
– Tech for Good Award (XRAI Glass – Life. Subtitled): https://xrai.glass/
You can find more information about winners at https://lnkd.in/gDUvh2Fe
I would like to express my gratitude to Don’t Panic Events for inviting me. Congratulations to winners and all the participants for driving this initiative forward.